Anointing. Commitment. Contentment. Obedience. Mercy. Power. Love. Integrity. Sanctification. Holiness
Wow! What a great opportunity to showcase your business, gain exposure for your company, sell your products & services and network with patrons and other businesses from the local areas and surrounding counties.
Help us make every EVENT even more memorable. Be a part of our volunteer unit.
We would be overjoyed to have you join us for the very first year of ACCOMPLISH!
As a volunteer, you get early access, reserved seating and FREE registration.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the U. S.
- You must be able to volunteer at all sessions (Friday and Saturday)
- You must attend Volunteer Training (TBA)
- You must be ready to serve guests at least 1 hour before and 2 hours after each session.
- You must be physically able to stand and/or walk throughout the Conference.
Join us and other business partners as we present the ACCOMPLISH Empowerment Expo.
This year's event will feature:
- Open Shop (Vendor Booths)
- Friday Night LIVE! Empowerment Teaching
It will be a great opportunity to showcase your business or organization and gain exposure for your company to sell your products and services.
Make plans to attend. Also, take advantage of the opportunity to list your business or organization in our expo magazine.
POTENTIAL VENDOR PARTICIPANT
Showcase your Church, Business or Organization in...
the Expo Magazine.
Accomplish 2013-2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bethesda Community COGIC - Albany, Georgia
NO VENDORS at the "START 101: Snack & Learn" session on January 28, 2017.